Recreation Opportunities for Adults
- We have a full fitness room with top of the line Cybex™ cardio machines, Atlantis™ weight machines, and a cardio theater. Fill out a Liability Release Form at the Welcome Desk and starting working out here for FREE! Hours vary. Please pick up a schedule at our Welcome Desk.
Open Gym Basketball
Come by our Gym and play a full or half court, ages 12 and up. Must have a Liability Release form on file.
- Adult/Teen Volleyball for ages 16 and up. Register in January/February. Games played in March and April on Monday evenings.
- Men's Basketball: Ages 17 and up, Registration begins in July and ends in the end of August. Games are played on either Tuesdays or Thursdays evenings in September and October culminating in a tournament the end of October.
- Adult Indoor Soccer: Ages 18 and up. Registration in March/April. Games are Friday evenings June/July.
- Co-Ed Outdoor Soccer: Ages 18 and up, Registration begins in November. Games are played on Sunday afternoons in January and February.
- Men's Softball City Team Ages 18 and up. Registration in March. Practices in April, as assigned through the City of Niceville. Games are played at the City Softball Complex in May through July. For more information, please contact James Jetton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-678-4411 ext. 114
- Body Recall: Low impact, improves mobility. AARP approved. Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8 a.m.
- Faithfully Fit: Monday and Thursday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Instructor Donna Newton.
- Hapkido (Martial Arts): Ages 7 and up. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. Instructor Joe Novak. Register (PDF).
- Square Dancing Ages 18 and up. Monday evenings at the Community Life Center. Beginners in 905/907 at 6 p.m. Advanced in Youth Theatre from 7-9 p.m.
- Braille Transcription: Ages 18 and up. Mondays at 10 a.m. September through April. Instructor Bettie Downing can be reached at: 850-897-3383. Register (PDF).
- Dulcimer: Ages 5 and up. Tuesdays evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact Mr. Wiseman at 897-5852 or email him at email@example.com.
- Piano Lessons: Ages 5 & up. Contact Instructor Roy Hoobler at 850-880-6022.
- Quilting: Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact De Cook, 678-8589.
- Guitar: Ages 8 and up. Thursday afternoon and evenings. Contact Jimmy Chandler at 850-936-4061 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org