A variety of caring services make up Congregational Care Ministries, under the direction of Dr. Herstel Carter. See the "Care Ministries" link in the left menu.
- May 2013 Health Tip--Brisk Walking Beats Running for Heart Health
- Angel Ministry: A VA Medical Foster Home caregiver must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Own or rent your home where care is given (this home must be your primary residence)
- Have experience with giving personal care
- Take part in caregiver training and agree to unannounced visits by VA MFH team
- Provide care for no more than three people
- Provide 24-hour personal care, transportation, supervision, room and board
- Have a relief person
- Your home must meet the following requirements:
- Be located, designed, equipped and maintained to ensure safe care
- Be inspected at the start of care and every year by VA MFH, including the safety officer
- Meet all federal, state and local licensure requirements and regulations
- Meet current edition of National Fire Protection Association Life Safety CodesTo learn more about the VA Medical Foster Home program you may call: our local Medical Foster Home coordinator at (850) 912-2297 or 1 (866) 927-1420 Ext. 32297. Their website is: www.biloxi.va.gov/biloxi/services/mfc.asp
If you have a need that you believe the Congregational Care Ministry can meet, please feel free to call our church office at 850-678-4411.
If you feel God is leading you to serve others with the love of Christ during their time of need, please contact us.
Congregational Care Pastor
Administrative Assistant: 678-4411, ext. 166